Monday, January 22, 2007

Grandma's Dress

 
Posted by Picasa
I took pieces of my grandmothers dress and glued them onto cardstock and cut them out. I used black bazzill cardstock and greenish colored die cuts with a view cardstock. I also used tea colored ink stain. Photo corners are with a creative memories corner punch. I also used a hole punch to punch two holes onto the cardstock and tie a piece of the dress through the holes.
I printed up the journaling on my computer:
Grandma's Dress
When I was a little Girl, I would sit next to my Grandma Ruth and Look at all the pretty horses and red birds on her dress. This was Grandma's favorite dress and she wore it quite often. Grandma gave me her sewing box before she died, and inside it she left me remnants of her favorite dress. I have cherished it for many years and will for many, many more.

1 comments:

scraphappy aka sandy said...

how lovely, to use the dress in your layout, i love the sentiment in this layout